Re: How to hibernate?

Quoting "Frederic Muller" <fredm@xxxxxxxxx>:
It doesn't need to be packaged. Using git you can easily install the extension (just switch to the right branch). I can help you off the list if you need.

Many thanks! Anyway, I can live with "sudo hibernate" for now.
I'm more worried about users like my mother — she doesn't even
know what source code means. She will have to switch to GNOME3
when Debian 7.0 gets released, maybe 2013. We will probably
solve the problem by then :~)

As per your other comment this is currently a point of discussion among the design team, there is a bug opened for it and the default behavior might change.

Good!

  • Re: Switch/Case statement
    ... switch ... string strExt; ... System.IO.StreamReader txtReader; ... It only works on the extension. ...
  • Re: Switch/Case statement
    ... switch ... string strExt; ... System.IO.StreamReader txtReader; ... It only works on the extension. ...
  • Re: Change of tariff refused on Vodafone?
    ... I work for Vodafone and, as mentioned, there is a six month extension ... messages and minutes when you do switch over to a new plan. ... do this unless I agree to a 6 months extension to my minimum contract. ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Change of tariff refused on Vodafone?
    ... I work for Vodafone and, as mentioned, there is a six month extension ... messages and minutes when you do switch over to a new plan. ... do this unless I agree to a 6 months extension to my minimum contract. ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Getting Product Titles Out
    ... To update a TOC click in the TOC and hit F9 to regenerate it. ... If you HAVE an extension on your file name, you MUST specify it in the RD ... extensions on Windows, it's not safe on a Mac: there will be times when it ... switch instead of the \o. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)