how to override an application menu key binding?

I seem to remember doing this by clicking on them or something at some point,
but maybe it was in 1.x I don't know.

Anyway I have an app I have to deal with that has made quit something weird
not Cntrl-Q and I'd really like to override it, but I'm not sure you can.
Everything I find seems related to the global desktop bindings.

Thanks,
Britton

  • Re: change const property through overloading
    ... So you mean override only applies in the case of virtual function? ... that is what Igor said. ... Why don't you quit always re-asking the same question, and spend some time figuring out why your posts are being duplicated in microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Dialog shall not end on RETURN
    ... "Matthias Pospiech" wrote: ... If one then presses ENTER the application quits. ... set to the only Edit Control window the application is quit as well. ... override the CDialog::OnOK method and remove the call to the parent ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Dialog shall not end on RETURN
    ... I however do not want the application to be quit by pressing enter, simply because that can be done inside the Edit Control. ... To overcome, in your derived class, override the CDialog::OnOK method and remove the call to the parent class implemention - CDialog::OnOK. ... So if needed, override this one too, and remove CDialog::OnCancel from there. ... However this shall only be called when being clicked and not when the user is editing the edit-control and presses enter. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)