how to override an application menu key binding?
- From: Britton Kerin <britton.kerin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:20:48 -0800
I seem to remember doing this by clicking on them or something at some point,
but maybe it was in 1.x I don't know.
Anyway I have an app I have to deal with that has made quit something weird
not Cntrl-Q and I'd really like to override it, but I'm not sure you can.
Everything I find seems related to the global desktop bindings.
gnome-list mailing list
- Prev by Date: how to disable automounting of given partitions in gnome?
- Next by Date: Game Engine
- Previous by thread: how to disable automounting of given partitions in gnome?
- Next by thread: Game Engine