Re: [kde-linux] Strange network printing problem

Am Freitag, 13. Januar 2006 17:38 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> I'm getting desperate - I have been without a printer for three days
> now. Has anyone any ideas at all?

no :-(
just a wild guess: you said the printer used to work but suddenly 'vanished',
right ?
so, maybe some configuration from that user is messed up.
did you try to use the printer from a newly created account ?

werner

--
http://kde.hoernerfranzracing.de

  • Re: using make_tape_recovery to clone a system
    ... The production system is mirrored and the DR will not be. ... What do I need to do to make the tape bootable? ... Number of Archives to Save = 2 ... Creating System Configuration. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
  • using make_tape_recovery to clone a system
    ... The production system is mirrored and the DR will not be. ... What do I need to do to make the tape bootable? ... Number of Archives to Save = 2 ... Creating System Configuration. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
  • Re: What does support mean? (Re: Exim4 with a Goddady account)