[kde-linux] A little bug
- From: David Baron <d_baron@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:23:25 +0200
Kdm (3.5, 3.5rc1) is not setting the /var/run pid file. Know anything about
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] KOrganizer calendar shows future tasks in RED?
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] KDE 3.5 Compilation and openssl
- Previous by thread: [kde] Kmail 1.9.1: Email forwarded inline also included as attachment
- Next by thread: [kde-linux] KDE 3.5 Compilation and openssl