[kde] KDE documentation

Hi
>From time to time questions are asked on this mailing list that should be
covered in documentation. eg Login and logout script file locations, KDE's
environment variables that can be exported to change it's or one of it's
component's behaviour, etc.
I've spent some time looking around on both my machine and the web but have
failed to find anything.

Can somebody point me in the right direction please.

Regards
John

  • Re: current login
    ... "Nikos Yannacopoulos" wrote in message ... >>>will return the Windows login name. ... >>>It can be argued that environment variables are fairly easy to change, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Re: Im really confused by bash, .bashrc, .bash_profile, .profile, etc, etc, etc
    ... whether I log in at a login prompt or using su? ... confused by all the different .profile options (there are at least 3 for ... environment variables. ... to let other shells use it as well. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Logging In
    ... environment variables that look like below. ... Our oracle account does ... when a user logs in. ... bash would read .bash_profile and .bashrc at login. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: how to make rsh (unix utility) source my .profile (korn shell)
    ... environment variables for that particular user. ... The best source of env variables is a login session. ...
    (comp.unix.shell)