Re: [kde] Missing Win key
- From: David Corbin <kde.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:09:09 -0500
On Monday 30 January 2006 05:34 am, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> David Corbin wrote:
> > My "WIN" key is no longer recognized, and I cannot figure out why. The
> > only thing I did at the time it "disappeared" was to change video cards.
> > But I checked my xorg.conf, and my keyboard is still "pc104". Any help
> > appreciated.
> What exactly do you mean by "not recognised"? Use xev to check whether X is
> receiving events from the key. More detail is needed to figure this one
> out, I think.
I don't know what happened, but after 3 weeks of it not working, it's working
again. Thanks anyway.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] kmail slowdown
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Run command at KDE session start
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] Missing Win key
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Missing Win key