[kde-linux] Keyboard layout produces 'err' icon
- From: Leon Pollak <leon.pollak@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:47:27 +0200
I shall be very thankful for the help.
Recently I run yum to upgrade from KDE 3.5.0 to 3.5.1 and after that my
current keyboard en_US layout stopped working.
I also have 2 other languages layouts which continue to work fine.
When I add en_US to the list using KDE keyboard toll-> configure dialog, it
added without an error. But when I switch to it, the 'err' icon appears and
then the list of active layouts contains () instead of en_US.
But when I run the command line (which is given in the lower part of the
dialog) it works fine - no errors and keyboard seem to work in en_US.
The command line is below:
setxkbmap -model pc101 -layout en_US -variant basic
So, please, how can I make KDE using en_US?
Thanks a lot ahead.
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] Keyboard layout produces 'err' icon
- Next by Date: [kde] cdrom detection using kde
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Keyboard layout produces 'err' icon
- Next by thread: [kde] cdrom detection using kde