Re: [kde-linux] KDE Menu Edit does not launch

That was supposed to say kbuildsycoca with bold-underlined-italics k (I
have send html off by default).
Mark Ness wrote:

Also, Is it not _/*k*/_buildsycoca?
Rex Dieter wrote:

Bill wrote:

I don't have a ~/.kde/config/menus, but I do have a ~/.config/menus
Should I back that one up? (being paranoid, I would do it anyway)

Oops, you're right, ~/.config/menus

Backup/save/rename whatever. The point is that redhat's (previous) menu
setup is pretty much FUBAR'd.

-- Rex