[kde-linux] Trying to install kde 3.5.1
- From: "Harley Halsey" <theharls@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:49:59 -0500
I am trying to install KDE3.5.1 on Slackware 10.1. I have downloaded all
of the parts and ./configure'd arts and kdelibs first with
--prefix=/opt/kde. But, once I restart and type in 'startx' all I get is a
terminal window in the top left corner with no File menu or anything. I am
able to run graphical applications from the command line, but I get no KDE
interface. Any suggestions?
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Kprinter and OpenOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Konqueror doesn't display Google Map
- Previous by thread: [kde] kicker messing up on second screen
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Trying to install kde 3.5.1