Re: [kde] getting older icons schemes

Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
I had to reinstall Fedora Core 4 from scratch and reimplement my KDE
settings, which went very well reconstituted from my memory and the
$HOME/.kde files from my prior setup.

One thing I am missing though, is my old icon theme. I probably inherited
it from earlier KDE versions, and in KDE 3.5.1 there are only three
themes, none of which are the old, flatter and less 'shiny' icons. Is
there anywhere I can get those again? I have visited kde-look.kde.org and
don't see them or any suitable simple and complete icon collection.

Have you installed the: "kdeartwork" package?

--
JRT