Re: [kde] ksirc notifications not working?

On Tue, March 21, 2006 10:34 am, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
Op dinsdag 21 maart 2006 14:57, schreef David Rosenstrauch:

Very weird that I can't get this to work. Well, I'm about to give up.
GAIM with the guifications plugin seems to be doing the trick, so I'm
not going to spend much more time on this.

Ever thought of using Konversation? It's my favorite :)

Kind regards,

I'll check it out - thanks.

DR