Re: [kde-linux] What is kdetoys and how do I enable it for Kweather?

Werner Joss wrote:
Am Sonntag, 26. März 2006 11:07 schrieb Larry Alkoff:
I seem to have a menu item for 'amor' which is a little yellow goblin
that roams the screen and I _guess_ I have kweatherreport but it doesn't
do much. A box comes up but never fills with weather info.

you will have to select a weather-station from the list for which you then get
info displayed.

Select a weather-station from _the_ list?? What list?

I googled and got various stations and used the command:
/opt/kde/bin/kweatherreport katt (or other station)

I tried 6 stations. About half report they 'need maintenance, try
another station' and the rest KATT, KAUS (the 2 main ones in Austin TX)
just display the name of the station and sunrise/sunset but no weather
information.

Larry

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX