Re: [kde-linux] cups printing user issue

Yes, it certainly is in my path. (/usr/local/kde3/bin/cupsdoprint)

Thanks,

John
Linux Systems Support
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
(330) 796-7928 x7-7928
john_ozarchuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without the Expressed Written Consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company

Bram Schoenmakers
<bramschoenmakers@xxxxxx>
04/05/06 02:00 PM For people using KDE on Linux with related questions/problems
<kde-linux@xxxxxxx>
cc
Please respond to
For people using KDE on Linux with Subject
related questions/problems Re: [kde-linux] cups printing user issue
<kde-linux@xxxxxxx>