[kde] Google Summer of Code

Is KDE planning to join the Summer of Code project at Google?

  • Re: RAID 1
    ... >> repeated context that also clutters the archives, ... I suppose I should have given up on usenet ... he didn't have google to help sift through the cruft and probably ... It shows parts of your 100 most recent posts with links to the full text ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Google Groups Changes?
    ... >Is/was there some information provided that will return Google ... and obfuscated the ever-burgeoning public newsgroup archives ... post-election desperation--given that the liberals no longer ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Google Groups Changes?
    ... >Is/was there some information provided that will return Google ... and obfuscated the ever-burgeoning public newsgroup archives ... post-election desperation--given that the liberals no longer ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: Google Groups Changes?
    ... >Is/was there some information provided that will return Google ... and obfuscated the ever-burgeoning public newsgroup archives ... post-election desperation--given that the liberals no longer ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Google Groups Changes?
    ... >Is/was there some information provided that will return Google ... and obfuscated the ever-burgeoning public newsgroup archives ... post-election desperation--given that the liberals no longer ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)