Re: [kde] Upgrading from 3.4 to 3.5 on freeBSD
- From: Never you mind <scrpt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:24:18 +1000
On 18/04/2006, at 5:33 PM, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
Never you mind wrote:
I have tried to upgrade KDE from ports on freeBSD 6.0-security. It
generated a lot of activity but now that it's finished and I've
rebooted control center reports KDE v3.4.2.
Did you follow the instructions in /usr/ports/UPDATING? IIRC, a simple
portupgrade won't work for KDE 3.5. If that doesn't help, you could try
asking on the kde@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list. Be sure to include a list
all installed packages and any relevant output from
Thanks, I'd thought that I had followed all the instructions, including
reading UPDATING. I know I read it, though it looks like I didn't do
what it said.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] KDE 3.5.2: Problem with the mediamanager
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] any benefit to 64-bit?
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] Upgrading from 3.4 to 3.5 on freeBSD
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Upgrading from 3.4 to 3.5 on freeBSD