[kde-linux] How to get rid of Kate's file browser?
- From: Luciano ES <luc-kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:04:12 -0300
I've had this problem with Kate since I upgraded to KDE 3.5.0: if I open Kate
directly as a command, Kate remembers the last session and does not display
that Snippets-Filesystem Browser-Documents area to the left of the documents.
But whenever I select Kate to open a file, Kate always opens with that
annoying area enabled. I've looked everywhere in he configuration and can't
find any kind off switch. Is it possible to make that area go away forever?
Santos, SP - Brasil
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Configuring Kontact / KAddressBook defaults
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] Windows refuse to stay minimized
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] Configuring Kontact / KAddressBook defaults
- Next by thread: [kde-linux] Windows refuse to stay minimized