Re: [kde] Problem setting file associations (and other settings)
- From: Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 19:22:09 +0100
D Rager wrote:
I'm having problems setting default file associations and other
settings. I've tried to set the default application through the
Control Center or through the right click context menu, I get the
dialog that states it's updating system information and then no error
messages. It seems like it should have worked however, no settings
have actually changed.
Run "kbuildsycoca" from a konsole, and paste the output. Perhaps it tells
you what's going wrong.
KDE Documentation Team: http://i18n.kde.org/doc
KDE Documentation Online: http://docs.kde.org
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] Pledging money for features
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] Font display
- Previous by thread: [kde] Problem setting file associations (and other settings)
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Problem setting file associations (and other settings)