Re: [kde] smbfs $HOME and kde
- From: "Vladimir Rusinov" <rusinov@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:18:53 +0400
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:56:34 -0500
Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But dcopserver fails to start. As I understood it tryes to lock some
.ICEauthority file, but it's impossible on smbfs.
You may need to use cifs instead, which (supposedly) includes extentions to
make symlinks/locking work better/correctly.
Unfortunately, cifs have only experimental support of NTLMv2, all other
protocols are disabled on our domain.
May be I'l try to compile cifs from cvs, but I don't wanna have any
ICQ UIN: 323123279
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] smbfs $HOME and kde
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Sharing a folder with a linux machine in my LAN
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] smbfs $HOME and kde
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] smbfs $HOME and kde