Re: [kde] Using dcop: automatic confirmation of popups

on running "dcop kmail 'kmail-mainwindow#1' activateAction empty" a
confirmation window pops up. How to get rid of it, more precisely how do
I get "activateAction" to know it should assume "Yes"?

I think this is not possible, but you could ask on kdepim-users to make

What is your use case, maybe there is a different solution how to handle

1. Every day at 8am I want kmail to fetch new mail.
2. Then all messages which have been moved to a specific folder should be
processed by sa_learn
3. Now these messages should be moved to thrash (which I tried using the above
dcop statement).

Account management:
More info: