Re: [kde] KMix and keyboard multimedia keys

Em Sexta 27 Outubro 2006 10:26, Marcelo Magno T. Sales escreveu:
Hi,

My notebook's keyboard has extended multimedia keys to control the volume,
among other things. I've added them to my keyboard map file so that they're
now recognized by X and KDE. However the extended audio keys are
controlling the PCM channel, and not the channel I selected as the Master
Channel in KMix.
There are no shortcut configured for this keys in KMix, I guess they're
captured and processed by KMilo.
How do I setup the system so that these keys control the Master Channel
defined in KMix?

Justing adding some info: if I setup shortcuts in KMix using this keys, they
work on the master channel. But then, there's no OSD.

Thanks,

Marcelo

  • [SLE] Gnome keyboard configuration for multi channel sound card.
    ... I am trying to configure the volume keys of my keyboard to control volume on ... Problem is that these keys only work for one channel. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [RFC v2] Another approach to IR
    ... by any remote ... if you press TV and then press for example Channel UP ... If you really want to use this remote to control two independent ... this event doesn't change the status of subsequent keys. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [RFC v2] Another approach to IR
    ... >>> by any remote ... >> and press Radio, then press Channel UP, the channel UP code will be the same. ... > If you really want to use this remote to control two independent ... this event doesn't change the status of subsequent keys. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: How can I stop controls from executing default keyboard and mouse behavior?
    ... > acted upon even if the Ctrl keys were also being pressed. ... If the grid is not really "on" the page control, ... > handler needed if you press up arrow or down arrow when it has focus. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: VBA stealing keys from ActiveX control?
    ... Normal alphanumeric keys work fine. ... I create a UserForm that has a single TextBox in it. ... > Another button on the VB application launches an MFC C++ ActiveX control. ... > the backspace key in one window deletes text in another window. ...