Re: [kde] KMix and keyboard multimedia keys

Em Sexta 27 Outubro 2006 10:26, Marcelo Magno T. Sales escreveu:

My notebook's keyboard has extended multimedia keys to control the volume,
among other things. I've added them to my keyboard map file so that they're
now recognized by X and KDE. However the extended audio keys are
controlling the PCM channel, and not the channel I selected as the Master
Channel in KMix.
There are no shortcut configured for this keys in KMix, I guess they're
captured and processed by KMilo.
How do I setup the system so that these keys control the Master Channel
defined in KMix?

Justing adding some info: if I setup shortcuts in KMix using this keys, they
work on the master channel. But then, there's no OSD.

Account management:
More info: