Re: [kde] Kmix in system tray

Em Sexta 27 Outubro 2006 11:20, Jayhel escreveu:
I would like to include Kmix in the system tray, since I am constantly
using Amarok and Skype.

How can I achieve this?

Execute it and save your session on exit while it's still running.

[]'s
Marcelo

  • Re: [kde] Kmix in system tray
    ... using Amarok and Skype. ... Execute it and save your session on exit while it's still running. ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ...
    (KDE)
  • [Full-Disclosure] Advanced usage of system() function.
    ... and call its arguments as a command for shell. ... as we can see we still didnt get what we want (typing exit ... Connection closed by foreign host. ... think what we want to execute. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Advanced usage of system() function.
    ... and call its arguments as a command for shell. ... as we can see we still didnt get what we want (typing exit we are ... Connection closed by foreign host. ... think what we want to execute. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Is there a way to speed up Index Fast Full Scan
    ... when processing those slow SQL statements. ... session by checking V$SESSION. ... execute one of the slow ... then have the session execute the slow SQL statements. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)