[kde] attaching files in bug reports

Hi
I was trying to attach a backtrace of konqueror's crash and was going
through http://bugs.kde.org/wizard.cgi . At no point in that wizard, there is
a place to attach a file. How do you guys manage to attach files in bug
reports? (the attachments could be screenshots, backtraces etc.,)

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

  • Re: how do I insert an attachment to a mass e-mail
    ... You cannot attach files when merging to email. ... unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: script for sending email with experimental results
    ... to my email account once its done. ... it necessary to write like a Perl script? ... If you don't need to attach a file, ... as well if you need to encode and attach files, ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Attach files to a document
    ... A document library is a place for storing documents so therefore you don't need attachments as you do in Lists - instead store the additional documents in the same document library and use a category field to tie them tiogether. ... option to attach files), but not on a Document Library. ...
  • attachments
    ... If I try and attach files or photos I get a ... This happens as the file is trying to attach itself to ... If I don't cancel the action and just let it run its ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: [PHP] CONTENT-type for sending HTML attachments
    ... Anyway I've written a few scripts that use the class to attach files ... The content type I use to for the attachments is text/html. ... html enhanced (cough, cough) email... ...
    (php.general)