[kde-linux] Konstruct: Wayward FTP's
- From: David Baron <d_baron@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:59:19 +0200
Sometimes, konstruct gets "trapped" in a lousy FTP connection. The download
that would be several minutes is listed at tens of hours.
Guess what? If I control/C, before aborting, it will gind another FTP
connection and quite nicely and rapidly complete the download. After
that--"interrupted". So, start it again.
Seems there should be a better way. Is there?
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] Konstruct for 3.5.5 errors: Missing lcaca
- Next by Date: [kde-linux] Konqueror and canceling a search
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] Konstruct for 3.5.5 errors: Missing lcaca
- Next by thread: [kde-linux] Konqueror and canceling a search