Re: [kde-linux] Starting ssh at log-in

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 10:53, Kevin Krammer wrote:
On Monday 20 November 2006 19:43, Anne Wilson wrote:
Perhaps all that is needed is for me to save a session with a terminal
open? I presume that the fact that it currently has the password would
not affect the new session, so that I would be asked immediately the
session recovery was complete.

Or as a program in your autostart folder
$ kde-config --userpath autostart

You said it worked on your previous installation. How did it ask for a
password there? I mean did it open a terminal window with a waiting
password prompt or a dialog like password input window?

Immediately after the kde login dialogue I got a password input window rather
like the gpg one.

Anne