[kde] kdialog not always on top
- From: "Felix E. Klee" <fk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:57:31 +0100
Sometimes a kdialog appears on top of all other windows, sometimes not. It's
pretty erratic behavior AFAICS.
How can I make kdialog appear always on top?
BTW, naturally "kstart --ontop kdialog ..." is not an option since the script
in question should wait for kdialog's return value before continuing
Felix E. Klee
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] forcing new non-KDE windows to a size
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] kdialog not always on top
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] kdialog not always on top
- Next by thread: [kde] kdialog not always on top