Re: [kde] kdialog not always on top
- From: "Felix E. Klee" <fk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:47:08 +0100
On Tuesday 12 December 2006 17:29, kitts wrote:
How can I make kdialog appear always on top?
Could this be anything to do with your settings in "Configure window
behavior -> Window-specific settings" for focus stealing prevention?
It's a SUSE 10.1 installation with KDE 3.5.1 Level "a" with the following
settings under "Desktop -> Window Behavior -> Focus":
Policy: Click to Focus
[x] Click raise active window
[x] Show window list while switching windows
[ ] Traverse windows on all desktops
[x] Desktop navigation wraps around
[ ] Popup desktop name on desktop switch
As said before, it happens erratically and - unfortunately - frequently.
Felix E. Klee
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Unable to access Internet with Konqueror
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Amarok need Ruby??
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] kdialog not always on top
- Next by thread: [kde] kdialog not always on top