[kde-linux] How to add KMix to KDE panel?

Hi

K-Menu->Multimedia->KMix Sound Mixer adds a small KMix
button to KDE panel in between System Tray and Clock
Applets. How to make this KMix button available by
default to all new users by a system wide
configuration?

Best Regards
Unga

  • Re: How to put a volume control icon in system tray?
    ... kmix && dcop kmix kmix-mainwindow#1 hide ... Doesn't session management take care of what's in the system tray? ... depends on the settings you have setup for your ...
    (comp.windows.x.kde)
  • Re: [kde-linux] How to add KMix to KDE panel?
    ... If you want kmix applet in the system tray, ... If you want it on the panel, just right click the panel select panel ... Personally I like the applet in the system tray. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: How to put a volume control icon in system tray?
    ... kmix && dcop kmix kmix-mainwindow#1 hide ... That should maxe the trick next time you login ... Doesn't session management take care of what's in the system tray? ...
    (comp.windows.x.kde)
  • Re: [kde-linux] How to add KMix to KDE panel?
    ... If you want kmix applet in the system tray (next to ... If you want it on the panel, ... Personally I like the applet in the system tray. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Debian sarge base + xfce4 desktop
    ... Xfce4 related packages are the only ones I have from experimental. ... tray in taskbar" does not appear to do anything for me. ... it's gone regardless of the "Show system tray" setting. ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
    (Debian-User)