[kde] Konqueror and file associations
- From: Torquil Macdonald Sørensen <torquil@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:00:05 +0100
I have configured the KDE file associations to make JPEG files open in
an external viewer (gqview). But when browsing the internet some images
are displayed inside konqueror and some in the external viewer. An
example of the latter is the "See full-size image" link at the top of a
page after doing a Google Images search, and clicking on one of the hits
(it is the option to view the image by itself, without the rest of the
web page). I guess the behaviour depends on the MIME type provided by
the web server.
Is it possible to make all internet images appear inside konqueror? I
know that I can right-click on a link and choose "Open in Embeddable
Image Viewer", but is it possible with just standard left-clicks?
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] Problem with KDE screensaver running under Xfce
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Konqueror and file associations
- Previous by thread: [kde-linux] Problem with KDE screensaver running under Xfce
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Konqueror and file associations