Re: [kde-linux] disappearing panel

Hi,

On Monday 12 February 2007 11:54:18 pm Kevin Krammer wrote:
On Tuesday 13 February 2007 00:46, Colin J Thomson - G6AVK wrote:
On Monday 12 February 2007 6:50:30 am mike wrote:
I have this strange problem. The panel is set up to hide automatically.
And it does, but occasionally it does not reappear when I move the
mouse to the bottom of the screen.

I have seen this for sometime now but have not bug reported it as it is
hard to reproduce, I normally just switch Desktops and this pops up the
panel again so I can then "Configure Panel" much like you do to get it
working.

I can also confirm to have this seens sporadically and I can't find any
pattern either.
Is any of you using a second panel, e.g. I have a child panel on the top
edge of the screen.

No I just the one Panel here,

I'll usually

$ dcop kicker kicker restart

but I'll try

$ dcop kicker kicker configure

I will try this also thanks for the tip,

I have wondered if it was related somehow to bug #122312 which is
reproducible here and the same "fix" above fixes that.

I'd say this is unrelated.

OK, I was curious because changing something in the Panel config fixed it
until I used Kmenu again. I'll try the dcop idea also with this bug.

Cheers,

Colin
--
Fedora Core 6 ("Zod")