Re: [kde] Kate as default viewer single instance
- From: Boyan Tabakov <blade.alslayer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:39:30 +0200
On Friday 09 March 2007 16:18:04 Alexander wrote:
Am Freitag, 9. März 2007 14:39 schrieb Frank Reifenstahl:
It is. Open KDE control center / file assignments, select file type,
edit the kate entry and change the command to "kate -u %U". Repeat for
other file types.
But i didn't have to do it for other filetypes. It takes over the -u for
all Files opening with Kate.
Just a question? what does %U mean? Selected File or something?
You can do this without modifying each file's association, by editing the
KMenu's entry for kate - there you can set the command to kate -u %U. KDE
will honour this each time it tries to launch kate for editing.
%U is a placeholder for the file's name, I think.
Blade hails you...
Take my life if you have the heart to die
Description: PGP signature
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Akregator problem
- Next by Date: [kde] MiniIcon defined in .desktop doesn't show
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] Kate as default viewer single instance
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] Kate as default viewer single instance