[kde] KMail with multiple identities
- From: "Kevin B. O'Brien" <zwilnik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:25:06 -0400
I would like to try out KMail with multiple identities, but seem to be
running into a snag. The immediate issue is the the Handbook is
referencing a screen that does not exist, but seems to be important,
called Network. I'm guessing Accounts is supposed to take its place, but
I cannot figure out at this point how to connect an Identity, a POP
account, and an SMTP account. The Handbook seems to imply that this can
be done at the non-existent Network screen, but if I go into the screen
I do have, called Accounts, I don't see where this can be done. Is there
anyone here who is familiar with KMail that can set me straight? If
there is an up-to-date documentation site on the Web that would be fine
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
zwilnik@xxxxxxxxxxx Linux User #333216
"There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're
talking about." -- John von Neumann
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Where are the logs (Desktop(?) Problem)
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] KMail with multiple identities
- Previous by thread: [kde] Using dcop from crontab
- Next by thread: Re: [kde] KMail with multiple identities