[kde] Kaffeine and screensaver

Hello,
does kaffeine has an option to surpress activation of the screensaver while
playing back videos?

How to enable it?

Thanks,

Florian

  • Re: [kde] Kaffeine and screensaver
    ... does kaffeine has an option to surpress activation of the screensaver while ... playing back videos? ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Looking for critique on my playing/videos
    ... videos of myself playing along with various songs. ... I think yer great. ... some things that would better be made if the recording were of a live ... tape the videos, wearing the lounge clothes I had on at the time. ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: What I did during hurricane Sandy...
    ... rather so I do not play into your twisted little game. ... I am not going to defend myself or my playing to ... have already commented multiple times on my videos and have been quite ... My tone at it's worst is hundred times better than ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: INCREDIBLE Rock/Free Drummer You Never Heard Of!!!
    ... it is mostly 2 dudes from sacramento, guitar and drums. ... kind of spastic prog rock that is really original and exciting...lots ... there are some good videos of them playing at www.hellaband.com ... guys are genuises at playing 'free' music; ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: Adam Rogers Sight
    ... (not playing melodically). ... I'd be interested to hear what Bryce is doing :-). ... Do you really think that ANY jazz guitar players are doing this for "money and fame?" ... Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/jazzand ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)