[kde] Using kxkb in combination with ~/.xmodmap
- From: Erlend Hamberg <hamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:13:22 +0200
I use kxkb to switch between Norwegian and US keyboard layouts, I do this
quite often as I use US for coding, and Norwegian for anything else.
I use some customizations in ~/.xmodmap to configure some extra buttons on my
laptop. The problem is that these customizations are (not surprisingly) lost
when I switch layouts. Is there any way to make kxkb respect my xmodmap file,
or can anyone point out another good solution to this?
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] Drag'n'Drop target
- Next by Date: [kde] KDE TFTP utility
- Previous by thread: [kde] Drag'n'Drop target
- Next by thread: [kde] KDE TFTP utility