Re: [kde] Akregator problem

Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:

I am suddenly having a problem opening Akregator. When I try to open it
from the menu, it starts to open, and I get the hourglass, but it nevers
finishes opening. Any idea how I can fix this?

Any useful output when you run akregator from the command line?

  • Re: .NET SP1 issue - something to bear in mind...
    ... And no, I don't think the "opening up" process is complete, there's ... a more frequent blog schedule. ... "I am researching a fix for the Delphi 8 compiler. ... be to see if this can be fixed without breaking the DCU file format and ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: How do I prevent Frontpage from changing (and breaking) my rel
    ... I'm afraid that I may be doing just what you said - opening the file. ... I just looked at the FP FILE drop-down menu. ... I'll try to fix things WITH THE WEB OPEN...and hopefully report back ... Do I need to avoid recalculating forever? ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: MON. 8/29 morning smokes
    ... to fix the opening in the fence that the horse found yesterday. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: OE partially opening
    ... do the fix again and download and run ... Always check for CWShredder updates before running. ... > hourglass would not revert to arrow so had to re-boot. ...
  • Re: .NET SP1 issue - something to bear in mind...
    ... >> I'm sure Borland are working on this in a big way. ... Allen, Danny, ... Again, I like what these guys are doing, but 'opening the floodgates' - ... No, but how about something like "we've identified the possible fix", ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)