Re: [kde-linux] USB memory auto mounting

Taymour A. El Erian escreveu:
[...]

This is just showin the system:, my USB is not even there. Linux detects
it but KDE never tries to mount it

I have a similar intemitent problem with my Palm. Try "lsusb", is your
device there?

Alain

  • Mounting USB Card Reader
    ... Trying to get a ProFlash Card Reader 6-in-1 to mount under Linux. ... usb 2-1: USB disconnect, address 5 ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • What prevents mounting of USB devices?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: mounting the pendrive in the linux pc
    ... showing an external device is being connected.But in case of linux it ... is not like that.we have to mount the pen drive. ... Kernel 2.6 automatically mounts USB drives. ... have automount tools that detects device plug in and ...
    (comp.os.linux.embedded)
  • Re: USB Pen / Thumb / Keyring Drive
    ... > What I would like it something that will just automagically mount the drive. ... I am running KDE on Debian unstable and certain sites seem to ... > indicate that one can get KDE to create an icon on the desktop when a usb ... I have done this in KDE and created a device icon on the desktop. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: LINUX networking
    ... device name and mount it then u will get access to USB ... I am very new to LINUX. ... machine in the network and make it work with my network domain and what ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)