[kde] Possible to reconfigure desktop so icons are on-screen?
- From: Leonard Sitongia <sitongia@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 13:36:41 -0600
I briefly had my system running with dual monitors. I'm no longer running
that dual-headed configuration, which probably used Xinerama. Now I find
that desktop icons that are created, for example by downloading a file to the
desktop using Konqueror, off-screen. I assume that they are getting
coordinates that are for the now-gone second monitor. When I look in the
Desktop directory, the files are there.
How do I reconfigure the desktop so that the icons are created in the
coordinate space of the existing monitor display?
Thank you for your time.
==Leonard E. Sitongia
High Altitude Observatory
National Center for Atmospheric Research
P.O. Box 3000 Boulder CO 80307 USA
sitongia@xxxxxxxx voice: (303)497-2454 fax: (303)497-1804
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] French as an option doesn't show in KDM
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] French as an option doesn't show in KDM
- Previous by thread: [kde] French as an option doesn't show in KDM
- Next by thread: [kde] kde