Re: [kde-linux] application from simple graphic editor

giuseppe gran wrote:
Hi,
there is also TuxPaint!
it's nice and simple! :-P
Byez

Thank you
I'll try also Tuxpaint

Yes I'm italian as you can see by my incorrect english :-))
I guess also you're italian isn't it?

bye
Alessia

P.S. Alessia are you italian?

  • Re: Buoyancy on a submerged block on bottom of tank
    ... > have to be compressed to the pressure at the water pressure of the ... The aqua lung gives you compressed air equal ... Once your body's air cavities have equal pressure ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)