[kde] GTK apps in KDE

Hi
I have a Mandriva 2007.0 installation with KDE. I don't use GNOME nor I
plan to use it soon.

However some applications use GTK+ (Firefox, Thunderbird, Drakconf,
etc..) and I have an uggly rendering of these GTK apps. What package
should I install from GTK in order to customize the GTK appearance
inside a KDE desktop (colors, buttons, fonts...)?

Thanks in advance
Olivier

  • Re: [kde] Yet another failed KDE release?
    ... and drop KDE completely, some with a sigh of relief... ... I had only a couple gtk-based apps and was investigating trying to ... drop them and thus be able to drop gtk from my (gentoo, ... convenient gui-file-manager association, making its replacement trivial. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [opensuse] KDE 3 users: Whats missing in KDE 4.3?
    ... other than KDE would a worrying development. ... largely GTK based ... invest time in setting up KDE4. ... Nokia are largely indifferent to Open Source based ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] On 10.3, GTK file open/save dialogue rendered with wrong colours in KDE, looks OK in Gnom
    ... Not sure where this belongs -- to Gnome or KDE or this list, ... involves both KDE and GTK -- but I decided to try here first. ... I'm running a relatively fresh 10.3 installation, ... the dialogue is rendered with the correct colours under Gnome. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Fedora 18: what a pile of...
    ... sure GTK is dying. ... The GNOME attitude (don't listen to users - what ... I share your sentiments on the GTK+ and GNOME developers, ... Personally, I prefer KDE. ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: [kde] GTK apps in KDE
    ... I have a Mandriva 2007.0 installation with KDE. ... I don't use GNOME nor I ... However some applications use GTK+ (Firefox, Thunderbird, Drakconf, ...
    (KDE)