Re: [kde] KWin and tabbed windows - Revolution possible ?

Op zaterdag 02 juni 2007, schreef Alexey Eremenko:
On 6/2/07, Patrick Nagel <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Roadmap

Too late.

So you recommend to delay that feature for another five years ? to 2012 ?

Notice the difference between 4 and 4.0 . The features for 4.0 are closed, but
things are still possible for 4.1, 4.2, etc.

But wishes shouldn't be reported here but on http://bugs.kde.org instead.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

GPG - 0x4890861528516B16

  • RE: file access super slow...but only when accessed through explorer
    ... Whilst I can't recommend a direct solution to your problems, ... > opens. ... The delay occurs regardless of whether Windows ... Folders and shortcuts behave exactly as they should with 0 delay. ...
  • Re: Camera suggestions for RR pics
    ... The most important feature is that there is no delay between the shutter ... we have been happy with our Z-1, with one exception which is why I ... My camera dealer says this is common to the Z-1. ...
    (rec.models.railroad)
  • Re: MY TV DELAY
    ... "It is a feature of the way MCE works..." ... delay control. ... > used with analogue signals. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Article: - David Intersimone on DevCo, the viability of Delphi, and Turbo Ruby
    ... That's an odd reading of what I wrote. ... You can have the feature X either by buying the new model, ... measure of the buying public will delay buying a new computer because they ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: [SLE] evolution: please hold my email for a while!
    ... minutes later I suddenly start to think the email has a wrong digit or ... it, for me what I need is the same feature (delay email for 10 minutes, ... preferences settings, ... If you could delay the deliveral, ...
    (SuSE)