Re: [kde] Bad looking fonts on Fedora 7 and latest KDE Branch 3.5

On Sun, June 3, 2007 10:39 am, steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sun, June 3, 2007 10:21 am, Philip Rodrigues wrote:

Hello Phillip
Here are two screenshots of Konqueror with Comic Sans as the test
font:
http://www.afolkey2.net/Projects/screenshot-Konqueror-ComicSans-01.jpg

http://www.afolkey2.net/Projects/screenshot-Konqueror-ComicSans-02.jp

Hello, Phillip
One of those screenshots is slightly defective (the first one). I will
re-do the experiment when I get home.

Steven P. Ulrick

  • Re: [kde] Bad looking fonts on Fedora 7 and latest KDE Branch 3.5
    ... Here are two screenshots of Konqueror with Comic Sans as the test ... One of those screenshots is slightly defective. ... Steven P. Ulrick ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Script.fon -- how to convert to ttf, or freeware equivalent?
    ... The best way is probably to find similar ttf font. ... I also downloaded a whole bunch of script fonts and they just don't do ... So it comes back to this, I think: why does Paint not see this font ... step-by-step tutorial screenshots a week. ...
    (comp.fonts)
  • Re: strange antialiasing problem
    ... > I use IDEA's option to antialias the font in the editor and ... > Here are two small screenshots showing the problem: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: [kde-linux] HTML previews
    ... I was able to get the previewtest application to run, ... the preview app seems generally not to render as well as Konqueror; ... it puts funny grey rectangles where the full-size konqueror window puts the ... One of the ImageMagick commandline tools can do screenshots (full screen or of ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: The letter "s" in Arial font not scaling properly in PDFs
    ... Here are some screenshots from my machine:http://rpresser.googlepages.com/http%3Agroups.google.comgroupcomp.tex ... ... The way to judge font details such as the one you're looking at is to either blow it up to maximum magnification or print it on a decently high-resolution device. ... But on a low-resolution screen it catches the corners of a few extra pixels, leading to the appearance of distortion. ...
    (comp.text.pdf)