Re: [kde-linux] Floppy drive access

I'm a little surprised no on has answered you yet. (This on the assumption
that the charter of this list is like the charter of the kwrite-devel list,
which among other things says it is the place to come for help on kate/kwrite
(that surprises me for a devel list, I thought they'd have a kate/kwrite
users list or similar, but I haven't found that yet).)

I have some suggestions but not answers: