[kde-linux] kwallet do not ask for save credentials

Hello,

For some of my servers konqueror (kdewallet) ask for saving the login
credentials by accessing e.g. webmin.
But in case of some other servers it don't ask me.
Maybee I decide in the past for "never asking for this server"?
It is possible to change this decision?
How I can reset this configuration?

Thank you
Matthias
--
Don't Panic

  • Re: Webmin? Good, Bad, Ugly?
    ... I use Webmin for all my linux servers. ... know I should be using the command line. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: dbmopen problem - solved
    ... me, which is why it worked in the webmin module, and since I wasn't ... a mailserver at home on a dynamic IP. ... on the servers themselves. ... The reason for the tremendous cut in resource ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: any friendly folk willing to teach an old foggie how to configure kde/ gnome on freebsd?
    ... on these servers, because it can give you a lot of time, work e.g. ... Webmin can be secured and audited very well, ... gives a way to get into the use of the commandline and configuration files. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Webmin running under Apache
    ... >> servers running. ... If you use Webmin to admin Apache and make a mistake that stops Apache ... If you need to turn Apache off for any reason and use Webmin to admin ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Good OSS Control Panel ala CPanel ...
    ... The best FOSS control panel is Webmin, but it is prone to security vulnerabilities frequently, and I would not run it on any of my servers, even dev. ...
    (freebsd-isp)