Re: [kde-linux] Problems with KMail filters
- From: Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:27:49 +0200
Op maandag 09 juli 2007, schreef John Meyer:
On Sunday 08 July 2007 4:16:22 pm John Meyer wrote:
I'm giving KMail a spin, and I seem to get this problem where I create a
filter and try to apply it to all the messages in my folder and selecting
them, then pressing ctrl+j, and it keeps on giving me a segmentation
fault. The odd thing is after I reopen KMail and do that again, it works
just fine (no crash or anything).
Oh yeah, here's the backtrace:
You may be interested in bug 135376 .
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)
RSIBreak - http://www.rsibreak.org
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde-linux] kwallet do not ask for save credentials
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] taskbar in konq?
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Problems with KMail filters
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Problems with KMail filters