Re: [kde-linux] Programming a key to disable touchpad

Le samedi 4 août 2007 11:07, Anne Wilson a écrit :
I need to work with an ancient laptop, and I'm having great difficulties
because when I am typing I frequently find that the input is appearing in
the middle of text somewhere else on the page. The heel of my hand must be
brushing the touchpad. Unlike my newer one, this laptop doesn't have any
Fn key programmed to disable it. I'm sure it must be possible to do that,
but how can do it, and what command would the key need to be given? I
would have though that kcontrol's Keyboard Shortcuts might be the way to do
it, but it's not obvious whether it could or not.

Anne

How about this command :
synclient TouchpadOff=0

--