[kde] kicker error messages about the io-slave
- From: pol <linux_milano@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:50:25 +0200
A kicker error message series (from the .xsession-errors file) has the
kicker: ERROR: : couldn't create slave : Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknown protocol ''.
I cannot tell whether it is related to any misbehaviors. Anyway it is an
ERROR, so it shouldn't happen.
Any checks to find out its cause?
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: [kde] Icon changes
- Next by Date: [kde] Help: have system bell as root, but not as user
- Previous by thread: [kde] Icon changes
- Next by thread: [kde] Help: have system bell as root, but not as user