Re: [kde] Help: have system bell as root, but not as user

Thank you.

The root konsole that beeps is launched with an applet defined by myself,
with command kdesu konsole; so, after introducing the password in kdesu, I
have a konsole as root. It beeps.

If I open a konsole as user and then I su to root, it does not beep. If I
open a root shell from the K-menu, it does not beep either...

I have just realised that the beeping konsole adopts the symbol of a bell in
the tab when beeping, whereas the not beeping ones show a symbol like a CD.

But, in Settings -> Configure Notifications, the configuration is exactly
the same.

Thank you.