Re: [kde-linux] Context menu freeze
- From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:37:09 +0100
On Wednesday 19 Sep 2007, Lukasz Klekot wrote:
gpgkeys: key A75E3346952D94A1 not found on keyserverHmm - that's the same mouse as I have. Perhaps another Suse user could check
Anne Wilson wrote:
That sounds to me like a device driver fault - the wrong driver for your
mouse. Which distro do you use? Does it have a tool for configuring
peripherals? If not, the setting is in /etc/X11/xorg.conf, where you
should find a section similar to
Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
Option "Device" "/dev/mouse"
Oh, sorry. I forgot to mention that. I have opensuse 10.2. The mouse i
use is a simple Logitech Optical USB Mouse.
The xorg.conf looks like this:
Option "Protocol" "explorerps/2"
Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
the small differences between your config and mine. I suspect that they are
just distro-specific, though. Sorry, I can't think of any other explanation.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
This message is from the kde-linux mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-linux.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Context menu freeze
- Next by Date: Re: [kde-linux] Context menu freeze
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Context menu freeze
- Next by thread: Re: [kde-linux] Context menu freeze