Re: [kde] KDM doesn't want to start KDE
- From: "Sean McLaughlin" <sigma.zx@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:46:14 -0700
Does xdm with "startkde" in .Xsession work okay?
If so, are there any exec commands in your .profile, .bashrc, .zshrc,
etc.? These can cause the behavior you're getting (it did for me, and
had me befuddled for the longest time).
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde-linux] toggle leds refuse to work.
- Next by Date: Re: [kde] Konqueror, where is the "download dialog code" located?
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] KDM doesn't want to start KDE
- Next by thread: [kde-linux] can we run kde application as daemon which runs in background