Re: [kde] Konqueror, where is the "download dialog code" located?

On Sunday 23 September 2007 16:50:13 Kevin Krammer wrote:
On Saturday 22 September 2007, Julius Junghans wrote:
On Saturday 22 September 2007 16:10:00 Kevin Krammer wrote:
On Saturday 22 September 2007, Julius Junghans wrote:
Hi,

i would like to run a script everytime konqueror downloads something
(user initiated). ive grepped through kdelibs/kdebase/konqueror src
files but still have no clue.....any ideas?
Im new to C++ so i may missed some very obvious places to look.

Depending on what you are exactly looking for, it could be in
kdebase/libkonq or in kdelibs/kio

When i download something from sourceforge.net for example.
libkonq is in kdebase (gentoo)...already searched that.

When I download something, there are usually a couple of dialogs involved.
First there is a dialog which asks me whether I want to open, save or
cancel. On open I get a dialog asking me which program to use, On save I
get a file dialog asking me where to save to. During transfer I get a
progress dialog.

Which of those are you referring to?

Ah, sry...was fixated at the progress window

greets
Julius