Re: [kde] Konqueror, where is the "download dialog code" located?

On Sunday 23 September 2007 16:50:13 Kevin Krammer wrote:
On Saturday 22 September 2007, Julius Junghans wrote:
On Saturday 22 September 2007 16:10:00 Kevin Krammer wrote:
On Saturday 22 September 2007, Julius Junghans wrote:
Hi,

i would like to run a script everytime konqueror downloads something
(user initiated). ive grepped through kdelibs/kdebase/konqueror src
files but still have no clue.....any ideas?
Im new to C++ so i may missed some very obvious places to look.

Depending on what you are exactly looking for, it could be in
kdebase/libkonq or in kdelibs/kio

When i download something from sourceforge.net for example.
libkonq is in kdebase (gentoo)...already searched that.

When I download something, there are usually a couple of dialogs involved.
First there is a dialog which asks me whether I want to open, save or
cancel. On open I get a dialog asking me which program to use, On save I
get a file dialog asking me where to save to. During transfer I get a
progress dialog.

Which of those are you referring to?

Ah, sry...was fixated at the progress window

greets
Julius

  • Re: [kde] Konqueror, where is the "download dialog code" located?
    ... ive grepped through kdelibs/kdebase/konqueror src ... When I download something, there are usually a couple of dialogs involved. ... Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer ...
    (KDE)
  • Microsoft Update no longer functioning
    ... Install" progress window. ... Download will ... Before you say "Mblaster worm", ... not a java setting issue, as I have tweeked and changed ...
  • Download happens, but file vanishes
    ... He logs into an engineering zone in the domain, selects graphics file to download; download appears to take place based on network activity and Download Progress window. ... Domain GPOs appear to not be a factor in that the download process, which is to complete by transferring the newly-downloaded file from Temp Internet Files to the user's chosen directory. ...
  • Downloads that vanish
    ... He logs into an engineering zone in the domain via IE, selects graphics file to download; download appears to take place based on network activity and Download Progress window. ... Domain GPOs appear to not be a factor in restricting the download process, which is expected to complete by transferring the newly-downloaded file from Temp Internet Files to the user's chosen directory. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Downloads that vanish
    ... connection to US domain with Cisco VPN, then logs into local PC account. ... download; download appears to take place based on network activity and ... At completion, progress window closes, but file ... does not appear in chosen directory. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)