Re: [kde] Clock

thank you David, I checked it out and I have kubuntu
on my f and windows on mt c drive, I want a switch
either when I boot or after I guess.I really like
Kubuntu and I want to follow the rules of the kde
mailing list ,but I dont know them. Have a good day
Walt
--- Joe Koenig <jko@xxxxxx> wrote:

* David wrote:
VirtualBox is free of charge and almost free
software).

Like in "almost pregnant"? :-)

Cheers
Joe

  • Re: [kde] Mac OS-style menubar: strange behavior
    ... Replying to myself: my problem might be related to this bug: ... I'm using Kubuntu as well. ... side of the menubar, and that's obviously wrong. ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] Keyboard is read in gnome but not in kde
    ... So while I dearly love the kubuntu desktop for ... The bold move I spoke of was re-partitioning, ... live CD and installing it with a firm resolve to stay in gnome until I ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ...
    (KDE)
  • [kde] automounter
    ... doesn't work atm. ... I would like to fill a bugreport, ... software is responsible for automounting in kubuntu. ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] How do you use ASCII code
    ... Gr 0132 to get it but how do I get it here in Kde 4.2.2 Kubuntu? ... (I wonder how to do the same thing on Mac OS X, ... Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Only some websites will open - Ubuntu
    ... I recently put together a new computer and installed Kubuntu ... However it MAY be to do with window sizes..in addition to the MTU - which is the MAX size of each data packet - there is a window size that is negotiated for a TCP connection..that specifies how much data can be sent without waiting for an ACK. ... I have no idea how t tune a Linux kernel for windows size tho. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)